3D Printing Hobby Chat

3D printers, custom projects and parts for enhancing your robot or creating one from scratch.
4 postsPage 1 of 1
4 postsPage 1 of 1

3D Printing Hobby Chat

Post by Jenkins19 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:38 am

Post by Jenkins19
Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:38 am

I like to have a mobile creative chat room for my 3D printing hobby website to connect with people that share similar interests around the world and converse real time about our hobby and thoughts.
I tested RumbleTalk and FlashChat but I think they lack of third party capability, any suggestions?
I like to have a mobile creative chat room for my 3D printing hobby website to connect with people that share similar interests around the world and converse real time about our hobby and thoughts.
I tested RumbleTalk and FlashChat but I think they lack of third party capability, any suggestions?
Jenkins19 offline

Re: 3D Printing Hobby Chat

Post by Jenkins19 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by Jenkins19
Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:05 pm

Sorry, it took me a while, but just for you to know, I am still looking for a suitable chat room for my site any help will be most appreciated.
Sorry, it took me a while, but just for you to know, I am still looking for a suitable chat room for my site any help will be most appreciated.
Jenkins19 offline

Post by Jenkins19 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:29 pm

Post by Jenkins19
Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:29 pm

Rumbletalk offers you really a lot! A lot! You can change your backround, chat weight, height, design, text style, you can use it as a chat window or as a floating chat as well.

It works on mobile and tablets, it allows you to send videos, pictures, charts. You can do a voice or video calls, can speak public or on private and it just looks beautifully.
Rumbletalk offers you really a lot! A lot! You can change your backround, chat weight, height, design, text style, you can use it as a chat window or as a floating chat as well.

It works on mobile and tablets, it allows you to send videos, pictures, charts. You can do a voice or video calls, can speak public or on private and it just looks beautifully.
Jenkins19 offline

Post by limor » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by limor
Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:06 pm

Have you checked out free Slack alternatives ?
http://blog.capterra.com/the-top-13-slack-alternatives/
Have you checked out free Slack alternatives ?
http://blog.capterra.com/the-top-13-slack-alternatives/
limor offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

4 postsPage 1 of 1
4 postsPage 1 of 1