Felixprinter and other 3D printers

3D printers, custom projects and parts for enhancing your robot or creating one from scratch.
4 postsPage 1 of 1
4 postsPage 1 of 1

Felixprinter and other 3D printers

Post by siempre.aprendiendo » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:41 pm

Post by siempre.aprendiendo
Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:41 pm

I friend pointed me to http://www.felixprinters.com , it seems very interesting but searching for more information about it I find this interesting 3D printer comparison table

Currently I'm not even novice, and my question is, what's your opinion about felixprinters?

phpBB [media]
I friend pointed me to http://www.felixprinters.com , it seems very interesting but searching for more information about it I find this interesting 3D printer comparison table

Currently I'm not even novice, and my question is, what's your opinion about felixprinters?

phpBB [media]
siempre.aprendiendo
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by limor » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by limor
Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:16 pm

yet another reprap/mandel..
*yawn*

The factors that make a good printer are the heated platform homogeneous heat (no heated platform = no ABS), extruder temperature and output flow control, and low backlash/vibration on all all axis. Additionally quality of a print highly depends on software used and for bigger prints, on ambient air temperature and air movement.

We have recently tested a new Chinese made printer that produces decent results and doesn't look like a pile of aluminum extrusions. If they are able to accommodate with our long list of "issues" we found, then we (RoboSavvy) will resell these lower cost quality printers.
yet another reprap/mandel..
*yawn*

The factors that make a good printer are the heated platform homogeneous heat (no heated platform = no ABS), extruder temperature and output flow control, and low backlash/vibration on all all axis. Additionally quality of a print highly depends on software used and for bigger prints, on ambient air temperature and air movement.

We have recently tested a new Chinese made printer that produces decent results and doesn't look like a pile of aluminum extrusions. If they are able to accommodate with our long list of "issues" we found, then we (RoboSavvy) will resell these lower cost quality printers.
limor
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

It is quiet helping

Post by elizbathmartin » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:04 am

Post by elizbathmartin
Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:04 am

Yup i visits these sites it quiet helping. During my search i fount another site that help you in a better way.
Yup i visits these sites it quiet helping. During my search i fount another site that help you in a better way.
elizbathmartin

Post by ruthwest » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:18 am

Post by ruthwest
Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:18 am

Felix printers are low cost printers used for 3D printing and we can buy it in the form of kit through the felixprinter web site.
Felix printers are low cost printers used for 3D printing and we can buy it in the form of kit through the felixprinter web site.
ruthwest

4 postsPage 1 of 1
4 postsPage 1 of 1