Printable Robot

3D printers, custom projects and parts for enhancing your robot or creating one from scratch.
4 postsPage 1 of 1
4 postsPage 1 of 1

Printable Robot

Post by robotprince » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:42 pm

Post by robotprince
Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:42 pm

Researchers at Massachusetts Institute of Technology have developed printable moving robot. It will be easy to built if you have little bit knowledge in computer programming.

Get more details about it on the below link:

http://www.roboticsbible.com/mit-printable-origami-robots.html
Researchers at Massachusetts Institute of Technology have developed printable moving robot. It will be easy to built if you have little bit knowledge in computer programming.

Get more details about it on the below link:

http://www.roboticsbible.com/mit-printable-origami-robots.html
robotprince offline
Robot Builder
Robot Builder

Post by limor » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:15 pm

Post by limor
Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:15 pm

nice idea . kids would love to be able to be able to draw something and make it into a moving robot.
nice idea . kids would love to be able to be able to draw something and make it into a moving robot.
limor offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by 3DmodelerDy » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by 3DmodelerDy
Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:38 pm

This is so cool ! Article is really inspiring and informative. I love that idea. I will try to do this in my region too. Because not everyone knows about 3D printing and I think that first serious talks and examples about this sphere will be good and interesting for everyone. Thanks again :)
This is so cool ! Article is really inspiring and informative. I love that idea. I will try to do this in my region too. Because not everyone knows about 3D printing and I think that first serious talks and examples about this sphere will be good and interesting for everyone. Thanks again :)
3DmodelerDy offline

Post by voodoochile » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:22 am

Post by voodoochile
Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:22 am

My robot has a 3D printed body. Amazing!!!
My robot has a 3D printed body. Amazing!!!
voodoochile offline

4 postsPage 1 of 1
4 postsPage 1 of 1