help completing a build

3D printers, custom projects and parts for enhancing your robot or creating one from scratch.
3 postsPage 1 of 1
3 postsPage 1 of 1

help completing a build

Post by oopster » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by oopster
Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:55 pm

I bought a Thing-0-matic from an ebay seller as a kit (his webiste is reprap.me) and i got parts from all 3 options for the build platform, had to wait while he sent me the parts for the ABP, and I'm still missing some important wires. To cut a long story short, he is now not helping me at all, and I've been stuck with a machine I can't use since September. Makerbot have said they can't help as the design has been changed (they we're helpful if not helpful in that aspect). My local pc shop has had it for about 2 months now but they're at the point where they've reached what they can do. Is there anyone in the UK (Staffordshire or as near to) that might be able to help me finish the build. I have a model shop and am wanting a few makerbots to have my own little factory. Thanks in advance.
I bought a Thing-0-matic from an ebay seller as a kit (his webiste is reprap.me) and i got parts from all 3 options for the build platform, had to wait while he sent me the parts for the ABP, and I'm still missing some important wires. To cut a long story short, he is now not helping me at all, and I've been stuck with a machine I can't use since September. Makerbot have said they can't help as the design has been changed (they we're helpful if not helpful in that aspect). My local pc shop has had it for about 2 months now but they're at the point where they've reached what they can do. Is there anyone in the UK (Staffordshire or as near to) that might be able to help me finish the build. I have a model shop and am wanting a few makerbots to have my own little factory. Thanks in advance.
oopster offline

bump

Post by oopster » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by oopster
Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:42 pm

bumping
bumping
oopster offline

Post by limor » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:03 am

Post by limor
Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:03 am

have a look at mbot3d.com and other Chinese Thing-o-matic clones on aliexpress.com
have a look at mbot3d.com and other Chinese Thing-o-matic clones on aliexpress.com
limor offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

3 postsPage 1 of 1
3 postsPage 1 of 1