PinPoint 3D - 3D Printing Service

3D printers, custom projects and parts for enhancing your robot or creating one from scratch.
1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1

PinPoint 3D - 3D Printing Service

Post by PinPoint3D » Mon May 06, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by PinPoint3D
Mon May 06, 2013 3:19 pm

Hey Guys

I'm here to share with you PinPoint 3D the new UK based 3D Printing service. PinPoint 3D has been set up to address some key elements we felt were lacking with other services.

PinPoint 3D offers high quality models at a reduced cost compared to other suppliers such as Shapeways, the goal is to be up to 50% cheaper, but still provide high quality prints.

PinPoint 3D has recently won the Innovation and Technology award @ De Montfort University, combining this great service with an award winning printer means we are in a great position to get your project moving!

So if your looking for a quality service but are tired of breaking the bank check out Pinpoint 3D via Google for more info, or email info@pinpoint3d.co.uk.

PinPoint 3D is UK based but we are happy to take on projects from all over the globe! This service has been set up based on personal experience, both student based and from my hobby of combat robotics.

If you can think it....we can print it

Alex - PinPoint 3D
Hey Guys

I'm here to share with you PinPoint 3D the new UK based 3D Printing service. PinPoint 3D has been set up to address some key elements we felt were lacking with other services.

PinPoint 3D offers high quality models at a reduced cost compared to other suppliers such as Shapeways, the goal is to be up to 50% cheaper, but still provide high quality prints.

PinPoint 3D has recently won the Innovation and Technology award @ De Montfort University, combining this great service with an award winning printer means we are in a great position to get your project moving!

So if your looking for a quality service but are tired of breaking the bank check out Pinpoint 3D via Google for more info, or email info@pinpoint3d.co.uk.

PinPoint 3D is UK based but we are happy to take on projects from all over the globe! This service has been set up based on personal experience, both student based and from my hobby of combat robotics.

If you can think it....we can print it

Alex - PinPoint 3D
PinPoint3D offline

1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1