DARwIn-OP cad files

Dedicated to the new Dynamic Anthropomorphic Robot with Intelligence - Open Platform By Robotis and related projects
7 postsPage 1 of 1
7 postsPage 1 of 1

DARwIn-OP cad files

Post by Gort » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:13 am

Post by Gort
Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:13 am

Has anyone found the CAD files for the servo brackets and outer shell for the OP online for download?
Has anyone found the CAD files for the servo brackets and outer shell for the OP online for download?
Gort offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by limor » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by limor
Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:24 pm

I've been looking at the structure found on Darwin sourceforge files (using opensource freecad) and you can find the servo itself in these files.

trying to export the files as step or iges after modifying them but the Export option is disabled :cry:
I've been looking at the structure found on Darwin sourceforge files (using opensource freecad) and you can find the servo itself in these files.

trying to export the files as step or iges after modifying them but the Export option is disabled :cry:
limor offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by billyzelsnack » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:51 am

Post by billyzelsnack
Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:51 am

Looks like you made the 123D facebook wall..
http://www.facebook.com/Autodesk123D
They seem to be under the impression that you made yourself them in 123D!
Looks like you made the 123D facebook wall..
http://www.facebook.com/Autodesk123D
They seem to be under the impression that you made yourself them in 123D!
billyzelsnack offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by limor » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:04 pm

Post by limor
Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:04 pm

Thanks for making me aware of 123D. It looks very professional and can import and export in various formats as needed. It is perfect for trimming down the extra parts and exposing only the DaRWin metal brackets.
Hopefully can be used to adapt the brackets to AX12/18
Thanks for making me aware of 123D. It looks very professional and can import and export in various formats as needed. It is perfect for trimming down the extra parts and exposing only the DaRWin metal brackets.
Hopefully can be used to adapt the brackets to AX12/18
limor offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by Gort » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:52 pm

Post by Gort
Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:52 pm

You should add that it is free too! 8)

http://www.123dapp.com/downloads
You should add that it is free too! 8)

http://www.123dapp.com/downloads
Gort offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by rccruspero300 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:06 am

Post by rccruspero300
Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:06 am

hello, I am rc cruspero Recently moved from Kansas, originally from Chicago and grew up there.

I have a great free time,I prefer all dry weather , specially the spring and the life it brings.

High Tech has been a part of my life for the last 5 years and most recently primarily on the World Wide Web.

I seem to be drawn to technology and love all the high tech gadgets out there.

With the economy as tough as it is right now, more and more people are seeking guidance from people who have walked the walk and can teach others how to benefit from their experience. Just ask if you need to know something from me.

I am a designer in the field of IT project management.

I love to ask questions

I volunteer for valid causes that help the elderly.

Its great to be a part of this awesome venue and hope I can help.
hello, I am rc cruspero Recently moved from Kansas, originally from Chicago and grew up there.

I have a great free time,I prefer all dry weather , specially the spring and the life it brings.

High Tech has been a part of my life for the last 5 years and most recently primarily on the World Wide Web.

With the economy as tough as it is right now, more and more people are seeking guidance from people who have walked the walk and can teach others how to benefit from their experience. Just ask if you need to know something from me.

I love to ask questions

rccruspero300 offline

Post by limor » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by limor
Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:43 pm

I wonder if this is a precursor to spam (ie: prevent getting the automated spam post thrown out and user banned with the first post)

rccruspero300 wrote:hello, I am rc cruspero Recently moved from Kansas, originally from Chicago and grew up there.

I love to ask questions

I wonder if this is a precursor to spam (ie: prevent getting the automated spam post thrown out and user banned with the first post)

rccruspero300 wrote:hello, I am rc cruspero Recently moved from Kansas, originally from Chicago and grew up there.

I love to ask questions

limor offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

7 postsPage 1 of 1
7 postsPage 1 of 1