Questions about the DARwIn-OP

Dedicated to the new Dynamic Anthropomorphic Robot with Intelligence - Open Platform By Robotis and related projects
1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1

Questions about the DARwIn-OP

Post by petercohen » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:50 am

Post by petercohen
Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:50 am

Hello, I have some questions about the robot.

1. If we add the FSR foot sensors to the robot, we just need to connect them as if they were dynamixel motors. Am I right?

2. How many free analog I/O ports are available on the robot's PC and CM controller for users to use? Are API provided so that one could obtain the readings from any analog sensors easily.

3. If we want a 5DOF Gripper ARM on each arm, besides adding more motors, do we need anything else in addition to the FR07-G101GM Gripper Set (2 units for two hands)?

4. Can we save the data (e.g. angle) from the motors and the sensors to data files during robot movement?

5. Can the robot move according to rotational angles saved in a data file?

Thank you.
Hello, I have some questions about the robot.

1. If we add the FSR foot sensors to the robot, we just need to connect them as if they were dynamixel motors. Am I right?

2. How many free analog I/O ports are available on the robot's PC and CM controller for users to use? Are API provided so that one could obtain the readings from any analog sensors easily.

3. If we want a 5DOF Gripper ARM on each arm, besides adding more motors, do we need anything else in addition to the FR07-G101GM Gripper Set (2 units for two hands)?

4. Can we save the data (e.g. angle) from the motors and the sensors to data files during robot movement?

5. Can the robot move according to rotational angles saved in a data file?

Thank you.
petercohen offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1