Cannot access robotsource

Dedicated to the new Dynamic Anthropomorphic Robot with Intelligence - Open Platform By Robotis and related projects
4 postsPage 1 of 1
4 postsPage 1 of 1

Cannot access robotsource

Post by petercohen » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:46 am

Post by petercohen
Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:46 am

Hi, the website for robotsource has been redesigned. I cannot post nor read the articles unless I am logged in. I can't logged in using my previous userid and password. So, I created another one. However, I keep getting "You can sign needs to message authentication.". I have not received any authentication email. Anybody has the same issue?
Hi, the website for robotsource has been redesigned. I cannot post nor read the articles unless I am logged in. I can't logged in using my previous userid and password. So, I created another one. However, I keep getting "You can sign needs to message authentication.". I have not received any authentication email. Anybody has the same issue?
petercohen offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by limor » Wed May 01, 2013 9:13 am

Post by limor
Wed May 01, 2013 9:13 am

hi Peter, I've sent your question to people at Robotis.
hi Peter, I've sent your question to people at Robotis.
limor offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by Gort » Thu May 02, 2013 6:35 pm

Post by Gort
Thu May 02, 2013 6:35 pm

Yes, they are looking into it. A lot of people are having trouble with the new website.
Yes, they are looking into it. A lot of people are having trouble with the new website.
Gort offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by limor » Mon May 06, 2013 12:42 am

Post by limor
Mon May 06, 2013 12:42 am

here's a reply i got:

It may be that the user is signing in using their SNS ID/PW, which can and may restrict access to some circles.

Make sure the user is registered into the circle, and is logging in using the RobotSouce ID/PW.
here's a reply i got:

It may be that the user is signing in using their SNS ID/PW, which can and may restrict access to some circles.

Make sure the user is registered into the circle, and is logging in using the RobotSouce ID/PW.
limor offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

4 postsPage 1 of 1
4 postsPage 1 of 1