hi, I need your help and feedback. I doing my dissertation.

News and announcements related to Humanoids/walkers, robo-one/other conferences, intelligent servos, advanced robot controllers/sensors, and interesting new humanoid related developments.
1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1

hi, I need your help and feedback. I doing my dissertation.

Post by QICHANG KANG » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:25 am

Post by QICHANG KANG
Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:25 am

Hi everyone,

I am a student from University of Liverpool, and my major is Program and Project Management. Currently, I am doing my final MSc dissertation. The topic is about online marketing and the method of netnography.

I have joined and tracked the RoboSavvy online forum for more than two months. During the period, I have been watching your conversations and actives in the forum. My job is to record and summarize the factors that can affect your actives in this online community. I promise that this online research won't have any negative influence on your online community, and I will ensure confidentiality and anonymity.

By contrast, I think the results of my research can bring benefits for your online community. Now, I almost finish the part of results, and I found that some situational factors can have a positive effect on the online community. Firstly, your ranking system - the Newbie with one star (the lowest level), Robot Builder with two stars (middle level), and Savvy Roboteer with three stars (the highest level) is a situational factor that can stimulate the information generation in the online community. Secondly, the unique identity of administrator with red name is also beneficial for the online community. Thirdly, "the most active forum" in the member's personal profile play an important role in the motivating consumers to join the community.

Finally, I really want to get some feedback from our forum. Any feedback and anyone is welcomed, such as the feedback about my results, questions about how I do this online research, or even you want to see my dissertation. I will be here waiting for your replies, and my personal email is: hsqkang2@liv.ac.uk

Thank you very much :D

King regards,

QICHANG KANG
Hi everyone,

I am a student from University of Liverpool, and my major is Program and Project Management. Currently, I am doing my final MSc dissertation. The topic is about online marketing and the method of netnography.

I have joined and tracked the RoboSavvy online forum for more than two months. During the period, I have been watching your conversations and actives in the forum. My job is to record and summarize the factors that can affect your actives in this online community. I promise that this online research won't have any negative influence on your online community, and I will ensure confidentiality and anonymity.

By contrast, I think the results of my research can bring benefits for your online community. Now, I almost finish the part of results, and I found that some situational factors can have a positive effect on the online community. Firstly, your ranking system - the Newbie with one star (the lowest level), Robot Builder with two stars (middle level), and Savvy Roboteer with three stars (the highest level) is a situational factor that can stimulate the information generation in the online community. Secondly, the unique identity of administrator with red name is also beneficial for the online community. Thirdly, "the most active forum" in the member's personal profile play an important role in the motivating consumers to join the community.

Finally, I really want to get some feedback from our forum. Any feedback and anyone is welcomed, such as the feedback about my results, questions about how I do this online research, or even you want to see my dissertation. I will be here waiting for your replies, and my personal email is: hsqkang2@liv.ac.uk

Thank you very much :D

King regards,

QICHANG KANG
QICHANG KANG offline

1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1