Robonova Robozak MIX Mod [by landyandy]

Hitec robotics including ROBONOVA humanoid, HSR-8498HB servos, MR C-3024 Controllers and RoboBasic
1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1

Robonova Robozak MIX Mod [by landyandy]

Post by Landy » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:26 am

Post by Landy
Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:26 am

With this video I put together almost all the changes made to my robot from DNA "variegated".

The shots are a whole lot of years ago and between a "cut and paste" and renewed for a video, I've made ​​a mini compilation.

Finally I can delete almost 20 GB of video on HD who were there to gather dust and I can finally say my path concluded with the Robonova.
My only regret is that among the various HD formats, I lost a lot of videos where I was able to do ALMOST "run", turn on itself and several alternative movements to Robonova original ...... :cry:

Oh well, the important thing is that all of these experiences have given me a small smattering of the difficulties of bipedal movement which I then put into practice on the robot "EVOmech01" which is currently stuck, waiting for some changes.

greetings and good viewing:

phpBB [media]

http://youtu.be/5eC4ps0nVog

saluti
landyandy
With this video I put together almost all the changes made to my robot from DNA "variegated".

The shots are a whole lot of years ago and between a "cut and paste" and renewed for a video, I've made ​​a mini compilation.

Finally I can delete almost 20 GB of video on HD who were there to gather dust and I can finally say my path concluded with the Robonova.
My only regret is that among the various HD formats, I lost a lot of videos where I was able to do ALMOST "run", turn on itself and several alternative movements to Robonova original ...... :cry:

Oh well, the important thing is that all of these experiences have given me a small smattering of the difficulties of bipedal movement which I then put into practice on the robot "EVOmech01" which is currently stuck, waiting for some changes.

greetings and good viewing:

phpBB [media]

http://youtu.be/5eC4ps0nVog

saluti
landyandy
Landy offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1