Robonova and Windows 10

Hitec robotics including ROBONOVA humanoid, HSR-8498HB servos, MR C-3024 Controllers and RoboBasic
1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1

Robonova and Windows 10

Post by ozfiddler » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:19 am

Post by ozfiddler
Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:19 am

So, I was feeling nostalgic and I got out my trusty old Robonova - I thought he was looking a little sad and lonely sitting there on the shelf. The good news is that I could get the Robo program working on Windows 10. I had to use the compatibility option and also run the little fix.bat program, but then it was all good.

I've also finally got the bluetooth module working, and with the LCD screen on his front, I'm now doing a little simple coding to set up some command/response scenarios so I can interact with Robo from my laptop.

I have to say, he's still a great looking robot.
So, I was feeling nostalgic and I got out my trusty old Robonova - I thought he was looking a little sad and lonely sitting there on the shelf. The good news is that I could get the Robo program working on Windows 10. I had to use the compatibility option and also run the little fix.bat program, but then it was all good.

I've also finally got the bluetooth module working, and with the LCD screen on his front, I'm now doing a little simple coding to set up some command/response scenarios so I can interact with Robo from my laptop.

I have to say, he's still a great looking robot.
ozfiddler offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1