Robot Hand

Bioloid robot kit from Korean company Robotis; CM5 controller block, AX12 servos..
2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1

Robot Hand

Post by Jonathan Raines » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:37 am

Post by Jonathan Raines
Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:37 am

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently designing a robotic hand for Bioloid (and other humanoid) robots. I'd really appreciate any input anyone has, and if anyone has the time to fill in this short survey it would really help the design process.

Survey: bit.ly/1ARfWHe

Concept image:

Thanks guys,

p.s. check out the rest of our work at @openbionics on Twitter.
Hi Everyone,

I'm currently designing a robotic hand for Bioloid (and other humanoid) robots. I'd really appreciate any input anyone has, and if anyone has the time to fill in this short survey it would really help the design process.

Survey: bit.ly/1ARfWHe

Concept image:

Thanks guys,

p.s. check out the rest of our work at @openbionics on Twitter.
Jonathan Raines offline

Re: Robot Hand

Post by PaulL » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:11 pm

Post by PaulL
Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:11 pm

This post has been approved, with hesitation. I would like to see a summary (generic results, no personal information) posted here for the users if they are using their time to take your survey on another site. Your previous post (blocked) seemed to specifically promote prosthetics.

You would be better served by posting your survey questions here directly instead of through a 3rd party site.

If you are here to share ideas and information, by all means, please do - that is one purpose of this forum.

If you are here to advertise, then your posts will be removed and your account will be blocked.

If you are here strictly to solicit this survey, then your posts will be removed and your account will be blocked.

Please understand, we weed out a lot of spam in order to keep this forum clean.

If the site owner or other moderators deem your post as inappropriate, it may be removed.

Also, you may want to fix your image link (a 3D printed hand).

As always, I do not recommend that anyone provide any personal information without understanding exactly how that information will be used and why, and ultimately consenting to said use.

Thanks,
Paul
This post has been approved, with hesitation. I would like to see a summary (generic results, no personal information) posted here for the users if they are using their time to take your survey on another site. Your previous post (blocked) seemed to specifically promote prosthetics.

You would be better served by posting your survey questions here directly instead of through a 3rd party site.

If you are here to share ideas and information, by all means, please do - that is one purpose of this forum.

If you are here to advertise, then your posts will be removed and your account will be blocked.

If you are here strictly to solicit this survey, then your posts will be removed and your account will be blocked.

Please understand, we weed out a lot of spam in order to keep this forum clean.

If the site owner or other moderators deem your post as inappropriate, it may be removed.

Also, you may want to fix your image link (a 3D printed hand).

As always, I do not recommend that anyone provide any personal information without understanding exactly how that information will be used and why, and ultimately consenting to said use.

Thanks,
Paul
PaulL offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1