3D modeling file (extension. Rbt) for robot bioloid

Bioloid robot kit from Korean company Robotis; CM5 controller block, AX12 servos..
2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1

3D modeling file (extension. Rbt) for robot bioloid

Post by david0502 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by david0502
Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:56 pm

Hello everyone,

I created this post because I am final year student in computer science and industrial purposes within my final study I should study bioloid robot in Robotis , assemble and program .

I have not received a lot of documentation but I'm stuck on 3D modeling files ( . Rbt ) bioloid of robots in RoboPlus Motion software.

The problem is that I made a custom mounting bioloid humanoid robot type B (I added it clips) so I 'd like to edit a file ( . Rbt ) to adapt the existing model with mine.

So I would like if possible to get information about the matrix "T: 3x4 " which is used in the " <Object3D> " file because the support at Robotis [strange link removed] there is no information.

And if anyone knows an affordable software to edit the file would be nice to give me its my .

Thank you in advance.

David
Hello everyone,

I created this post because I am final year student in computer science and industrial purposes within my final study I should study bioloid robot in Robotis , assemble and program .

I have not received a lot of documentation but I'm stuck on 3D modeling files ( . Rbt ) bioloid of robots in RoboPlus Motion software.

The problem is that I made a custom mounting bioloid humanoid robot type B (I added it clips) so I 'd like to edit a file ( . Rbt ) to adapt the existing model with mine.

So I would like if possible to get information about the matrix "T: 3x4 " which is used in the " <Object3D> " file because the support at Robotis [strange link removed] there is no information.

And if anyone knows an affordable software to edit the file would be nice to give me its my .

Thank you in advance.

David
david0502

Re: 3D modeling file (extension. Rbt) for robot bioloid

Post by smoothchat » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:02 am

Post by smoothchat
Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:02 am

HI. I am chasing a similar solution. Have you had any luck in creating your own .rbt files?

My bioloid is a 19DOF humanoid (bends at the waist (ID 19)). I have just completed the arduous task of editing an rbt file to include the waist servo. Biggest issues were the translation values against each part of the object.

Had to copy/past/load/copy/paste/load must have been a hundred times to get it all working right.

Didn't have a clue how to figure out the "T=" values. Just copied from all the other joints until one worked the way I wanted.
HI. I am chasing a similar solution. Have you had any luck in creating your own .rbt files?

My bioloid is a 19DOF humanoid (bends at the waist (ID 19)). I have just completed the arduous task of editing an rbt file to include the waist servo. Biggest issues were the translation values against each part of the object.

Had to copy/past/load/copy/paste/load must have been a hundred times to get it all working right.

Didn't have a clue how to figure out the "T=" values. Just copied from all the other joints until one worked the way I wanted.
smoothchat
Robot Builder
Robot Builder

2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1