USB2Dynamixel connection problem

Bioloid robot kit from Korean company Robotis; CM5 controller block, AX12 servos..
1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1

USB2Dynamixel connection problem

Post by wennslaft » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:54 pm

Post by wennslaft
Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:54 pm

hi,

i´ve got some sort of urgent question regarding the USB2Dynamixel controller for ROBOTIS BIOLOID (comprehensive kit -> ax-12+) because our installation is starting tomorrow.

drivers are installed correctly on my notebook adn in the roboplus software when using the dynamixel wizard all servos are recognized and controllable. but when switching to the roboplus motion environment, the connection can´t be established and it says there´s no controller found.

I tried rebooting and also a firmware update from the wizard - which also says there´s no dynamixel controller found, although they´re controllable directly and working.

same setup on my desktop works with no problems at all, but not on the notebook, as described.

please help as soon as possible, any hint is appreciated,
thank you very much
hi,

i´ve got some sort of urgent question regarding the USB2Dynamixel controller for ROBOTIS BIOLOID (comprehensive kit -> ax-12+) because our installation is starting tomorrow.

drivers are installed correctly on my notebook adn in the roboplus software when using the dynamixel wizard all servos are recognized and controllable. but when switching to the roboplus motion environment, the connection can´t be established and it says there´s no controller found.

I tried rebooting and also a firmware update from the wizard - which also says there´s no dynamixel controller found, although they´re controllable directly and working.

same setup on my desktop works with no problems at all, but not on the notebook, as described.

please help as soon as possible, any hint is appreciated,
thank you very much
wennslaft

1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1