New AX12 based humanoid from XYZPrinting

Bioloid robot kit from Korean company Robotis; CM5 controller block, AX12 servos..
2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1

New AX12 based humanoid from XYZPrinting

Post by limor » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:40 am

Post by limor
Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:40 am

Low cost Taiwan 3D printer maker XYZPrinting just launched a new humanoid robot based on AX12/18

Boldly claiming: "IMAGINATION IS ONLY LIMITATION The Possibilities Are Endless,Free Your Mind to DIY"

http://www.xyzrobot.com/product/diy-robot/advance

phpBB [media]
Low cost Taiwan 3D printer maker XYZPrinting just launched a new humanoid robot based on AX12/18

Boldly claiming: "IMAGINATION IS ONLY LIMITATION The Possibilities Are Endless,Free Your Mind to DIY"

http://www.xyzrobot.com/product/diy-robot/advance

phpBB [media]
limor
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Re: New AX12 based humanoid from XYZPrinting

Post by PaulL » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:41 am

Post by PaulL
Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:41 am

I think they're being a little naive with that comment. Advertising, sure, but not quite reality. Implementation is where imagination falls short - getting from A to B, so to speak.

I don't know, it just seems to me that the biped market has shrunken. If I were to start a business today, I wouldn't be selling a biped unless I could really offer something new, something that hasn't been done or is made possible more easily or is substantially cheaper...
I think they're being a little naive with that comment. Advertising, sure, but not quite reality. Implementation is where imagination falls short - getting from A to B, so to speak.

I don't know, it just seems to me that the biped market has shrunken. If I were to start a business today, I wouldn't be selling a biped unless I could really offer something new, something that hasn't been done or is made possible more easily or is substantially cheaper...
PaulL
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1