Help with Motion Offset & Win 10 Connection

Bioloid robot kit from Korean company Robotis; CM5 controller block, AX12 servos..
2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1

Help with Motion Offset & Win 10 Connection

Post by Elzito » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:27 am

Post by Elzito
Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:27 am

Hello everyone,

Having recently reconstructed my bioloid premium type A humanoid I noticed that it's walking stability was never what it once was. Even though it was never perfect it could walk forwards and turn on my smooth wooden floor however it had trouble going backwards and it was always extremely wobbly. Now however it can't take more than 2-3 steps in any direction before it falls. I've heard about something called zero positioning/motion offset or something and I think I've found how to fix it here: http://support.robotis.com/en/software/ ... offset.htm

However when I go to connect my bioloid to my PC I have 3 options:

Com1: No controller found
Auto Searching: No controller found
TCP/IP: (Not Responding)

I am currently running windows 10 and have not updated my bioloid software since I was on windows 7.

Help me anyone?
Hello everyone,

Having recently reconstructed my bioloid premium type A humanoid I noticed that it's walking stability was never what it once was. Even though it was never perfect it could walk forwards and turn on my smooth wooden floor however it had trouble going backwards and it was always extremely wobbly. Now however it can't take more than 2-3 steps in any direction before it falls. I've heard about something called zero positioning/motion offset or something and I think I've found how to fix it here: http://support.robotis.com/en/software/ ... offset.htm

However when I go to connect my bioloid to my PC I have 3 options:

Com1: No controller found
Auto Searching: No controller found
TCP/IP: (Not Responding)

I am currently running windows 10 and have not updated my bioloid software since I was on windows 7.

Help me anyone?
Elzito

Re: Help with Motion Offset & Win 10 Connection

Post by nomad » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by nomad
Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:13 pm

hi do you see only one com port?
for the zero offset,i unscrew all the horn then initialize and save
hi do you see only one com port?
for the zero offset,i unscrew all the horn then initialize and save
nomad
Savvy Roboteer