Even Pose Type A not working

Bioloid robot kit from Korean company Robotis; CM5 controller block, AX12 servos..
1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1

Even Pose Type A not working

Post by MarkusP » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by MarkusP
Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Hello, I own a Bioloid Premium Robot (CM-530). Which WAS ALREADY WALKING BEFORE. But after some months of brake (and a fall from the table) it does not do anything anymore. Better said. When I start it up, it tries to get into the TYPE A pose, but this does not work. He looks quite twisted then. I know this means, that the servo are no attached in the right starting position in this case usually. But the weird thing is, that they were before. And the robot was not build apart.
Also the "Check Assembly Mode" is also not working. ( Asuming, that after you start him up you select Play > Start > U or in case I am wrong also tried select Manage > Start > U. Both not working)
Made an Firmware update using RoboPlus Manager 1.0.34.1
Controller Firmware V 1.1982
Any help is highly appreciated. Even if there is just a web adress, where to order a new CM-530 controller. Thank you!
Hello, I own a Bioloid Premium Robot (CM-530). Which WAS ALREADY WALKING BEFORE. But after some months of brake (and a fall from the table) it does not do anything anymore. Better said. When I start it up, it tries to get into the TYPE A pose, but this does not work. He looks quite twisted then. I know this means, that the servo are no attached in the right starting position in this case usually. But the weird thing is, that they were before. And the robot was not build apart.
Also the "Check Assembly Mode" is also not working. ( Asuming, that after you start him up you select Play > Start > U or in case I am wrong also tried select Manage > Start > U. Both not working)
Made an Firmware update using RoboPlus Manager 1.0.34.1
Controller Firmware V 1.1982
Any help is highly appreciated. Even if there is just a web adress, where to order a new CM-530 controller. Thank you!
MarkusP offline

1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1