Anybody has experience with Uptech CDS 5516 ?

Discussions regarding building a walking robot at home. Most of the robots participating at Robo-One competitions are custom fabricated.
1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1

Anybody has experience with Uptech CDS 5516 ?

Post by joebotics » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:04 am

Post by joebotics
Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:04 am

Hey fellas,

I have been looking for a servo that is similar to the Robotis AX series, I saw somebody here that bought a Uptech CDS 5516 and posted some info about the servo here.. but that was back in 2011..

My main issue is that I want to use Servos that use a serial UART interface like the Robotis servos.. but in a more standard size with more standard spline shaft like the Futaba or Hitec T25 .. the Robotis servos are great.. when the accessories are very limited when it comes to shaft, hubs adaptors. servo mounts... it is frustrating.. if you know of other solutions please chime in.. thanks!!

Also, these Uptech CDS 5516 are hard to find..

Do you know other alternatives to Uptech CDS 5516 ?? Thanks!
Hey fellas,

I have been looking for a servo that is similar to the Robotis AX series, I saw somebody here that bought a Uptech CDS 5516 and posted some info about the servo here.. but that was back in 2011..

My main issue is that I want to use Servos that use a serial UART interface like the Robotis servos.. but in a more standard size with more standard spline shaft like the Futaba or Hitec T25 .. the Robotis servos are great.. when the accessories are very limited when it comes to shaft, hubs adaptors. servo mounts... it is frustrating.. if you know of other solutions please chime in.. thanks!!

Also, these Uptech CDS 5516 are hard to find..

Do you know other alternatives to Uptech CDS 5516 ?? Thanks!
joebotics offline

1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1