Best way to build a humanoid robot?

Discussions regarding building a walking robot at home. Most of the robots participating at Robo-One competitions are custom fabricated.
3 postsPage 1 of 1
3 postsPage 1 of 1

Best way to build a humanoid robot?

Post by sweRving » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:48 am

Post by sweRving
Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:48 am

Hi,
Im wanting to build for a school project a humanoid robot. The main thing i want it to do is walk and maybe dance. Im just curious about the best way to make the circuit. Was wondering if someone could give me a few pointers, meaning the best components to use? How many servo motors i need and if possible a circuit diagram? Any help would be great but the main thing i want to focus on is the electronic side of things. It wound be great if i could use a picaxe as the micro programmer.

Thanks
Hi,
Im wanting to build for a school project a humanoid robot. The main thing i want it to do is walk and maybe dance. Im just curious about the best way to make the circuit. Was wondering if someone could give me a few pointers, meaning the best components to use? How many servo motors i need and if possible a circuit diagram? Any help would be great but the main thing i want to focus on is the electronic side of things. It wound be great if i could use a picaxe as the micro programmer.

Thanks
sweRving

Post by mog123 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:07 pm

Post by mog123
Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:07 pm

It's in polish, but you can see the schematics and pcb designs in there, if you need anything specific, you can use google translate.

http://www.ee.pw.edu.pl/~slawinsm/MojeT ... ntacja.pdf
It's in polish, but you can see the schematics and pcb designs in there, if you need anything specific, you can use google translate.

http://www.ee.pw.edu.pl/~slawinsm/MojeT ... ntacja.pdf
mog123
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by MOHIT JINDAL » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Post by MOHIT JINDAL
Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Hi mog123, i saw your blog. 7th aug 2012. Your article about AS5040 Encoder. Please see the sensor forum section here and help me. I want to get position of dc motor. Thanks.
Hi mog123, i saw your blog. 7th aug 2012. Your article about AS5040 Encoder. Please see the sensor forum section here and help me. I want to get position of dc motor. Thanks.
MOHIT JINDAL
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

3 postsPage 1 of 1
3 postsPage 1 of 1