It should be a future trend (Robovie-PC)

RB1000, VS-H8PWM28V2 controller, DSR and RDS servos
7 postsPage 1 of 1
7 postsPage 1 of 1

It should be a future trend (Robovie-PC)

Post by Ray » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:42 pm

Post by Ray
Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:42 pm

Vstone has introduced his new type of robot.

This new robot embedded a Atom 1.6GHz PC board, Web Camera, wireless LAN card as well as 3G Data Communication Card :shock:

This is the future direction of robot that should be, I proposed :lol:

Most available on-sale robots we found have only limited memory for storing his gait, storing his sounds and lack of processing ability and the important one:
speed for signal processing. I think this robot design has stepped a great step that make advanced robot more common and cheaper price :wink:

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]
Vstone has introduced his new type of robot.

This new robot embedded a Atom 1.6GHz PC board, Web Camera, wireless LAN card as well as 3G Data Communication Card :shock:

This is the future direction of robot that should be, I proposed :lol:

Most available on-sale robots we found have only limited memory for storing his gait, storing his sounds and lack of processing ability and the important one:
speed for signal processing. I think this robot design has stepped a great step that make advanced robot more common and cheaper price :wink:

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]
Ray offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by mic2 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:12 am

Post by mic2
Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:12 am

Here’s the menu of the PICO820 Board

http://www.axiomtek.com/Download/Download/eBOX530-820-FL/PICO820%20User%27s%20Manual.pdf

Any one got any update about this robot? How this CPU board communicate with motion files? Would be some sort of program running on top of the sub-CPU board I guess :roll:
Here’s the menu of the PICO820 Board

http://www.axiomtek.com/Download/Download/eBOX530-820-FL/PICO820%20User%27s%20Manual.pdf

Any one got any update about this robot? How this CPU board communicate with motion files? Would be some sort of program running on top of the sub-CPU board I guess :roll:
mic2 offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by Ray » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:19 am

Post by Ray
Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:19 am

Hi mic,

I think the sub-cpu board is our well-known RC003 board and the main CPU send command to the board through RS232 or RJ45.
The command type can be found in the SDK CD ROM (purchasable)

By the way, how about your full video of your robot with your hands?
really want to see :D .

In your case, about the five wires, any loose after several hand gripping ?
there should be some mechanism to prevent the back-lacklash. In the God-hand there is five holds to prevent the cable-tie to came back, instead of just clipping the five wires together as most of the hobby does :wink:

your robot's hand size is very good and good-looking, it may make a business 8) :wink:

Cheer,

Ray.
Hi mic,

I think the sub-cpu board is our well-known RC003 board and the main CPU send command to the board through RS232 or RJ45.
The command type can be found in the SDK CD ROM (purchasable)

In your case, about the five wires, any loose after several hand gripping ?
there should be some mechanism to prevent the back-lacklash. In the God-hand there is five holds to prevent the cable-tie to came back, instead of just clipping the five wires together as most of the hobby does :wink:

your robot's hand size is very good and good-looking, it may make a business 8) :wink:

Cheer,

Ray.
Ray offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by mic2 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:52 pm

Post by mic2
Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:52 pm

Hi Ray,

Thank you for your praise, about the SDK CD ROM is it the one you can get on Vstone page? Or have to specially order (with Robovie-pc sample files)?

Yeah, I am busy with assembling the robot.. VERY TOUGH! But almost there now, when I finish I’ll post some photos and videos later. :D

The hand works very well, since there are 0.3mm gaps between fingers segments so they can move freely, cable done not need to put/pull too hard in order to move fingers.

mic
Hi Ray,

Thank you for your praise, about the SDK CD ROM is it the one you can get on Vstone page? Or have to specially order (with Robovie-pc sample files)?

Yeah, I am busy with assembling the robot.. VERY TOUGH! But almost there now, when I finish I’ll post some photos and videos later. :D

The hand works very well, since there are 0.3mm gaps between fingers segments so they can move freely, cable done not need to put/pull too hard in order to move fingers.

mic
mic2 offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by Ray » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by Ray
Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:48 pm

Hi mic,

Hi Ray,

you can get the information of the VS-RC003SDK from here :

http://www.vstone.co.jp/robotshop/index ... cts_id=369

It is written in C/C++ 6, and is the program code mainly for the window application, i..e. RobovieMaker.

I think it deal with the USB connection with your RC003HV board. But, I should mension that it is wirtten in Japanese (Program's Comment only I think) I think you can still run it using a English Visual C V6.

Cheers,

Ray
Hi mic,

Hi Ray,

you can get the information of the VS-RC003SDK from here :

http://www.vstone.co.jp/robotshop/index ... cts_id=369

It is written in C/C++ 6, and is the program code mainly for the window application, i..e. RobovieMaker.

I think it deal with the USB connection with your RC003HV board. But, I should mension that it is wirtten in Japanese (Program's Comment only I think) I think you can still run it using a English Visual C V6.

Cheers,

Ray
Ray offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by mic2 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by mic2
Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:02 pm

Ray wrote:

Ray.

Here's the link :D

http://robosavvy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5821

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Ray wrote:

Ray.

Here's the link :D

http://robosavvy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5821

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
mic2 offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by UncleBob » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by UncleBob
Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:19 pm

Yes indeed the future.... Darwin OP....