RB1000, VS-H8PWM28V2 controller, DSR and RDS servos
2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1

Programming RB-1000 standard CPU board?

Post by Woland » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:49 pm

Post by Woland
Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:49 pm

Hi everybody,

I'm new with humanoid robots and now I'm trying to understand how should I program it's microcontroller. Can anybody say how can I program it to move without RobovieMaker program? Is there any C/C++ or some other programming language IDE for it?

I've programmed LynxMotion EH2 before with a "Basic Atom Pro 28" microcontroller using Basic (ar something very much alike) but now I don't know what to do with my RB-1000.

P.S. I'm sorry if my English isn't as good as it may be, but it isn't my native language. If I wrote smth unintelligible, ask mу and I'll try to explain.
Hi everybody,

I'm new with humanoid robots and now I'm trying to understand how should I program it's microcontroller. Can anybody say how can I program it to move without RobovieMaker program? Is there any C/C++ or some other programming language IDE for it?

I've programmed LynxMotion EH2 before with a "Basic Atom Pro 28" microcontroller using Basic (ar something very much alike) but now I don't know what to do with my RB-1000.

P.S. I'm sorry if my English isn't as good as it may be, but it isn't my native language. If I wrote smth unintelligible, ask mу and I'll try to explain.
Woland offline

Post by Robo1 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:44 pm

Post by Robo1
Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:44 pm

These hasn't been that much interest in the RB so you're find it hard to get a ide for this bot. My suggestion would be to have another board like a gumstix as the main processor and have the standard board as the controller e.g. the gumstix does all the main processing and just send the servo position to the standard board.

Just my idea Bren
These hasn't been that much interest in the RB so you're find it hard to get a ide for this bot. My suggestion would be to have another board like a gumstix as the main processor and have the standard board as the controller e.g. the gumstix does all the main processing and just send the servo position to the standard board.

Just my idea Bren
Robo1 offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1