Robovie Maker english software/manual downloads

RB1000, VS-H8PWM28V2 controller, DSR and RDS servos
16 postsPage 1 of 21, 2
16 postsPage 1 of 21, 2

Robovie Maker english software/manual downloads

Post by billyzelsnack » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:11 am

Post by billyzelsnack
Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:11 am

I won a Kumotek-KTX ( well, the japanese Robovie-X ) off of ebay. It showed up today and I was wondering if anyone knew where I can download the english version of the software. I found an english manual and have been able to at least test out the servos by comparing the pictures in the manual against the software. However it's not quite the same version and it'd just be a LOT easier to get this guy going with the english software.
I won a Kumotek-KTX ( well, the japanese Robovie-X ) off of ebay. It showed up today and I was wondering if anyone knew where I can download the english version of the software. I found an english manual and have been able to at least test out the servos by comparing the pictures in the manual against the software. However it's not quite the same version and it'd just be a LOT easier to get this guy going with the english software.
billyzelsnack offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by billyzelsnack » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:40 am

Post by billyzelsnack
Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:40 am

Found it!!

http://www.roadnarrows.com/lib/kt-x/

The installer still has the Japanese data and for some reason it can't load it. I guess I need to search around for the english data as well. Either that or fix them myself.

So now I can at least make my controller make the robot do stuff.
Found it!!

http://www.roadnarrows.com/lib/kt-x/

The installer still has the Japanese data and for some reason it can't load it. I guess I need to search around for the english data as well. Either that or fix them myself.

billyzelsnack offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by billyzelsnack » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:10 am

Post by billyzelsnack
Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:10 am

Aight.. I got the data to load. I needed to change the locale of vista..

Control Panel->Clock, Language, Region->Regional and Language Options->Administrative->Change system locale.

Of course! So obvious.. uhh??

I had tried a bunch of other language settings, but those never worked. I tried this and it finally installed from CD properly as well as uploading the data to the robot. So now I can run the demos.. Kinda..

Now I just need to get my servos calibrated to the default pose ( something else I can't find reference to ) and the demos should work.
Aight.. I got the data to load. I needed to change the locale of vista..

Control Panel->Clock, Language, Region->Regional and Language Options->Administrative->Change system locale.

Of course! So obvious.. uhh??

I had tried a bunch of other language settings, but those never worked. I tried this and it finally installed from CD properly as well as uploading the data to the robot. So now I can run the demos.. Kinda..

Now I just need to get my servos calibrated to the default pose ( something else I can't find reference to ) and the demos should work.
billyzelsnack offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by Ray » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:12 pm

Post by Ray
Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:12 pm

Cheer!! :D
Cheer!! :D
Ray offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by billyzelsnack » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by billyzelsnack
Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:52 pm

Anyone know where I can find the default pose at? You'd think this would be a kinda important bit of information they'd like to convey, but I can't find it in the docs I've ran across. I guess at this point I'll try and guess it from watching youtube vids.
Anyone know where I can find the default pose at? You'd think this would be a kinda important bit of information they'd like to convey, but I can't find it in the docs I've ran across. I guess at this point I'll try and guess it from watching youtube vids.
billyzelsnack offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by Droid Works » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:59 pm

Post by Droid Works
Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:59 pm

billyzelsnack wrote:Found it!!

http://www.roadnarro.com/lib/kt-x/

The software is not for sale. It only comes with the robot. That link to the software is not authorized or freeware and you could get in trouble for downloading it. If you would like to purchase the software legally contact kumotek.

Also admin that link should be removed.
billyzelsnack wrote:Found it!!

http://www.roadnarro.com/lib/kt-x/

The software is not for sale. It only comes with the robot. That link to the software is not authorized or freeware and you could get in trouble for downloading it. If you would like to purchase the software legally contact kumotek.

Also admin that link should be removed.
Droid Works offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by billyzelsnack » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:12 pm

Post by billyzelsnack
Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:12 pm

LAME.

The Japanese software is available for download on the vstone site. The english software would probably be available too if they'd ever update the english version of their page.

Also.. Unless you are the copyright holder you have ZERO right to ask for a link to be removed.
LAME.

The Japanese software is available for download on the vstone site. The english software would probably be available too if they'd ever update the english version of their page.

Also.. Unless you are the copyright holder you have ZERO right to ask for a link to be removed.
billyzelsnack offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

RobovieMaker2 english version

Post by combate » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:29 am

Post by combate
Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:29 am

Sorry, If you want to use RobovieMaker2 by english, You must buy KT-X.
Or, please contact KumoTek.

By the way, RobovieMaker2(japanese version) can work on english OS.(But please install Japanese font)
Sorry, If you want to use RobovieMaker2 by english, You must buy KT-X.
Or, please contact KumoTek.

By the way, RobovieMaker2(japanese version) can work on english OS.(But please install Japanese font)
combate offline
Robot Builder
Robot Builder

Post by Zacohk » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by Zacohk
Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:44 pm

Hi,
I recently bought a Nano but cannot find Roboviemaker2 in English (no replies from Vstone). Can anybody advice where I can download this soft.
Thanks
Hi,
I recently bought a Nano but cannot find Roboviemaker2 in English (no replies from Vstone). Can anybody advice where I can download this soft.
Thanks
Zacohk offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by Ramos Darias » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by Ramos Darias
Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:10 pm

Zacohk wrote:Hi,
Thanks

send me a private mail
Zacohk wrote:Hi,
Thanks

send me a private mail
Ramos Darias offline
Robot Builder
Robot Builder

Post by noxizmad » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:40 am

Post by noxizmad
Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:40 am

Hi there, sorry to bump this up, but i actually also just got myself a nano while i was in Tokyo... pretty easy to build so far, but Robovie Maker 2 in japanese is kinda tricky to figure out :)
anyone knows where i can get the english version (if at least it exists)
thanks in advance
nox
Hi there, sorry to bump this up, but i actually also just got myself a nano while i was in Tokyo... pretty easy to build so far, but Robovie Maker 2 in japanese is kinda tricky to figure out :)
anyone knows where i can get the english version (if at least it exists)
thanks in advance
nox
noxizmad offline

Post by leotunes43 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:32 am

Post by leotunes43
Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:32 am

aaa
Code: Select all
aaa
leotunes43 offline

Post by lvp » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by lvp
Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:17 pm

Hi,
As many people, i also bought a robovie nano when visiting Tokyo and i also can't find the roboviemaker2 in english.
I send mail to vstone but did not received any answer :S
Is there someone that can give me some help?
Thank you very much.
Hi,
As many people, i also bought a robovie nano when visiting Tokyo and i also can't find the roboviemaker2 in english.
I send mail to vstone but did not received any answer :S
Is there someone that can give me some help?
Thank you very much.
lvp offline

Post by noxizmad » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by noxizmad
Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:43 pm

welcome to the club dude :)

ok, i finally got the english files from vstone (robovie nano manual, plus robovie maker software and manual), let me figure out whats the most convenient way to share with everybody, and i'll be right back for a direct download link in a few minutes :)
peace
nox
welcome to the club dude :)

ok, i finally got the english files from vstone (robovie nano manual, plus robovie maker software and manual), let me figure out whats the most convenient way to share with everybody, and i'll be right back for a direct download link in a few minutes :)
peace
nox
noxizmad offline

ROBOVIE NANO + ROBOVIE MAKER MANUALS AND FILES DIRECT LINK

Post by noxizmad » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:43 pm

Post by noxizmad
Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:43 pm

And here we go... for now i uploaded it on my ftp, if someone have a better option for sharing, please feel free to move forward and upload somewhere else... and let people know :)
once again, these files (program and manuals) are free downloads in japanese on the vstone site, so its totally ok to share these, i wish somebody did that before (vstone themselves to start with), would have saved me a long ass time waiting for them to kindly reply...

http://noxizmad.free.fr/ROBOVIENANO/Robovie-nano_Roboviemaker2_English.zip

enjoy your new toy NOW :)

peace

nox
And here we go... for now i uploaded it on my ftp, if someone have a better option for sharing, please feel free to move forward and upload somewhere else... and let people know :)
once again, these files (program and manuals) are free downloads in japanese on the vstone site, so its totally ok to share these, i wish somebody did that before (vstone themselves to start with), would have saved me a long ass time waiting for them to kindly reply...

http://noxizmad.free.fr/ROBOVIENANO/Robovie-nano_Roboviemaker2_English.zip

enjoy your new toy NOW :)

peace

nox
noxizmad offline

Next
Next
16 postsPage 1 of 21, 2
16 postsPage 1 of 21, 2