4 postsPage 1 of 1
4 postsPage 1 of 1

Request question for VS-RC003 & RobovieMaker2

Post by kif » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by kif
Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:45 pm

hi guys;

me I must choose a new purchase :

Either an upgrade my RN1 with the starter kit from B Vstone ( VS-rc003 + RobovieMaker2 + Gyro + Ps2 Gamepad )

Or

Either a Rb2000

I ask the following questions:

- 1 - It's easy to programing Motion with RobovieMaker 2 ???

- 2 - i see in Japan Site the RobovieMaker2 have some variables & conditions for programming, it's automaticely for join the Gyro in the routine ???? the motion it's ready for use with this Gyro ???

- 3- Or other way, im upgrade my RN1 with this one but the servos RN1 HSR it's compatible with this CPU & RobovieMaker2 ????

... How is possible to download the RobovieMaker2 & documentation in English ( because the link in old Post in this Forum it's dead)

Thank's in Advance

Regards
hi guys;

me I must choose a new purchase :

Either an upgrade my RN1 with the starter kit from B Vstone ( VS-rc003 + RobovieMaker2 + Gyro + Ps2 Gamepad )

Or

Either a Rb2000

- 2 - i see in Japan Site the RobovieMaker2 have some variables & conditions for programming, it's automaticely for join the Gyro in the routine ???? the motion it's ready for use with this Gyro ???

- 3- Or other way, im upgrade my RN1 with this one but the servos RN1 HSR it's compatible with this CPU & RobovieMaker2 ????

... How is possible to download the RobovieMaker2 & documentation in English ( because the link in old Post in this Forum it's dead)

Thank's in Advance

Regards
kif offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by Ray » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:09 pm

Post by Ray
Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:09 pm

Yes.

Every servo can combine and sum several gain together, that may includes theGyro gain as instructed by you in the CPU setting.
You should set the gain of the Gyro in the CPU seting and then download it to the bot. In the motion script , you can make adjustment of the gain and switch it on or off ....

you can control and set the servo position but no reading function (feedback) of the servo position available.

Thank's in Advance

presently only Japanese manual and software are available in free.
May be you can ask Vstone to buy your kits required and ask them send the English software and manual together to you.
(I had a friend that he successfully done this)

please visit http://www.vstone.co.jp/e/etop.html

Cheer
Ray.

Yes.

Every servo can combine and sum several gain together, that may includes theGyro gain as instructed by you in the CPU setting.
You should set the gain of the Gyro in the CPU seting and then download it to the bot. In the motion script , you can make adjustment of the gain and switch it on or off ....

you can control and set the servo position but no reading function (feedback) of the servo position available.

Thank's in Advance

presently only Japanese manual and software are available in free.
May be you can ask Vstone to buy your kits required and ask them send the English software and manual together to you.
(I had a friend that he successfully done this)

please visit http://www.vstone.co.jp/e/etop.html

Cheer
Ray.
Ray offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by kif » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:35 pm

Post by kif
Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:35 pm

Hi Ray;

Thank's for Reply

For point 2 , ok the Gyro gain as instructed in the CPU setting. so the routines examples in CD ROM or the Model Factory with Gyro préinstalled, Gyro Gain by servos are already set or it must make itself ??? (bécause i remenber the installation & setting gain in RN1 it's not easy !!!)

Point 3 : "you can control and set the servo position but no reading function (feedback) of the servo position available."
you mean that I can not give the position (as the function Catch & Play on the RN1), but did I need with RobovieMaker normally not????

PS : How to Buy ?? bécause in Japan site it's Most difficult !!!! as you address the other site in Japan for easy Parts ???

Thank's in advance

Regards
Hi Ray;

Thank's for Reply

For point 2 , ok the Gyro gain as instructed in the CPU setting. so the routines examples in CD ROM or the Model Factory with Gyro préinstalled, Gyro Gain by servos are already set or it must make itself ??? (bécause i remenber the installation & setting gain in RN1 it's not easy !!!)

Point 3 : "you can control and set the servo position but no reading function (feedback) of the servo position available."
you mean that I can not give the position (as the function Catch & Play on the RN1), but did I need with RobovieMaker normally not????

PS : How to Buy ?? bécause in Japan site it's Most difficult !!!! as you address the other site in Japan for easy Parts ???

Thank's in advance

Regards
kif offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by Ray » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:44 am

Post by Ray
Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:44 am

Hi kif,

The gyro feedback is only treated as a mathematical variables. You can event affact every servo by a number of variables (or sum) too.
Which is more flexible that the RN1, I think.

e.g. Servo1 = C1 * var1* slider Gain + C2 * var2 * slider Gain ....
this equation exist in CPU setting for each servo.

If you set the maths. equation correctly, the gyro should be excellently STABLE !

Yes, You cannot read the servo value, but you can adjust the servo position using a slider.
RobovieMaker can operate you servo, however, the exellent catch & play function cannot be used.
Anyway, most advanced user may not need this kind of feedback. e.g. Omnizero do not use this function.

You may visit this english web site here, ( may be a bit more expensive)

http://www.roboporium.com/

KT-X is the latest robot using the same CPU board and Gyro sensor of RB2000 (Gyro purchased seperately)

Cheer

Ray.
Hi kif,

The gyro feedback is only treated as a mathematical variables. You can event affact every servo by a number of variables (or sum) too.
Which is more flexible that the RN1, I think.

e.g. Servo1 = C1 * var1* slider Gain + C2 * var2 * slider Gain ....
this equation exist in CPU setting for each servo.

If you set the maths. equation correctly, the gyro should be excellently STABLE !

Yes, You cannot read the servo value, but you can adjust the servo position using a slider.
RobovieMaker can operate you servo, however, the exellent catch & play function cannot be used.
Anyway, most advanced user may not need this kind of feedback. e.g. Omnizero do not use this function.

You may visit this english web site here, ( may be a bit more expensive)

http://www.roboporium.com/

KT-X is the latest robot using the same CPU board and Gyro sensor of RB2000 (Gyro purchased seperately)

Cheer

Ray.
Ray offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

4 postsPage 1 of 1
4 postsPage 1 of 1