Neutral keeps changing

RB1000, VS-H8PWM28V2 controller, DSR and RDS servos
6 postsPage 1 of 1
6 postsPage 1 of 1

Neutral keeps changing

Post by rep001 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:15 pm

Post by rep001
Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:15 pm

anyone having trouble with RB falling over.I set up a routine and sometimes during he will change his zero values and start falling over?
Battery is full and i have been back to neutral settings now many times.I have sent an email of to Graupner as well so if i get any joy there i will post it. :evil:
anyone having trouble with RB falling over.I set up a routine and sometimes during he will change his zero values and start falling over?
Battery is full and i have been back to neutral settings now many times.I have sent an email of to Graupner as well so if i get any joy there i will post it. :evil:
staying alive....
The key to immortality is to first live a life worth remembering
rep001 offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by Ray » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:51 am

Post by Ray
Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:51 am

Hi,

You should UPDATE and SAVE your zero setting in the software before downloading any zero setting to RB, otherwise, the setting last saved will be downloaded.

Good luck.

Ray.
Hi,

You should UPDATE and SAVE your zero setting in the software before downloading any zero setting to RB, otherwise, the setting last saved will be downloaded.

Good luck.

Ray.
Ray offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by rep001 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:48 pm

Post by rep001
Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:48 pm

Ray
i found one problem which was a dud servo on an ankle which would not hold its centre.BUT i cannot get any further.When i switch on he stands to 'ZERO' attention with the fine adjustments of zero ok.as soon as any move in auto mode is tried i loose the zero and he reverts back.HOW do i include MY zeros into the program.Easy on RoboBasic but not spent much time on RB yet.any further help much appreciated..
Ray
i found one problem which was a dud servo on an ankle which would not hold its centre.BUT i cannot get any further.When i switch on he stands to 'ZERO' attention with the fine adjustments of zero ok.as soon as any move in auto mode is tried i loose the zero and he reverts back.HOW do i include MY zeros into the program.Easy on RoboBasic but not spent much time on RB yet.any further help much appreciated..
staying alive....
rep001 offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by Ray » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:16 am

Post by Ray
Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:16 am

Hi rep001,

In the program, the zero position is the "Normal" post you added or inserted any time within the posees you make.

RB has its normal position memorized in its memory not in the pose:
I means, you need to copy it into any pose by pressing the "N" key and then the pose become the "Normal" pose

Note that the concept of RB is close to KONDO KHR2 except no teaching function. all the motion is composed of posees, (Like a movie).

Its good, when you wish to analysis the motion step by step.
I found it is more difficulty to do like these when using the RN,
I cannot make a MOVE G6 statement using the Roboscript.
It only give me a total of all servo motion :evil: and very slow !!

Another thing, rp001,

is that if the normal position is not set good, and you motion push the servo to its limit, then, the servo will STOP.

You will found more ......

Good luck.

Ray
Hi rep001,

In the program, the zero position is the "Normal" post you added or inserted any time within the posees you make.

RB has its normal position memorized in its memory not in the pose:
I means, you need to copy it into any pose by pressing the "N" key and then the pose become the "Normal" pose

Note that the concept of RB is close to KONDO KHR2 except no teaching function. all the motion is composed of posees, (Like a movie).

Its good, when you wish to analysis the motion step by step.
I found it is more difficulty to do like these when using the RN,
I cannot make a MOVE G6 statement using the Roboscript.
It only give me a total of all servo motion :evil: and very slow !!

Another thing, rp001,

is that if the normal position is not set good, and you motion push the servo to its limit, then, the servo will STOP.

You will found more ......

Good luck.

Ray
Ray offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by rep001 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:41 pm

Post by rep001
Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:41 pm

Thanks for the thoughts.I have spent to much time and am now sure that there must be a fault on the memory side.RB is now on his way overseas to Germany for Graupner to look at him.I shall report as soon as he is back and operational.
I also managed to burn out two servos during the process ??
:o :o
Thanks for the thoughts.I have spent to much time and am now sure that there must be a fault on the memory side.RB is now on his way overseas to Germany for Graupner to look at him.I shall report as soon as he is back and operational.
I also managed to burn out two servos during the process ??
:o :o
staying alive....
rep001 offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by Ray » Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:05 am

Post by Ray
Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:05 am

sorry about that,
the servo of RB1000 is easy to burn out when overheat,
you need frequently touch the servo to sense the temperature :(

hope to know what's happen to the board :?

Ray
sorry about that,
the servo of RB1000 is easy to burn out when overheat,
you need frequently touch the servo to sense the temperature :(

hope to know what's happen to the board :?

Ray
Ray offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

6 postsPage 1 of 1
6 postsPage 1 of 1