KHR-1 mass

3D Humanoid robot simulation, simulated robot physics, 3D models, Humanoid robot Art
8 postsPage 1 of 1
8 postsPage 1 of 1

KHR-1 mass

Post by Dows » Mon May 14, 2007 10:16 am

Post by Dows
Mon May 14, 2007 10:16 am

Hi,

Someone can tell me the mass of the whole robot and an aproximation of each of its parts?

I've been searching on the forums but i haven't found anything.

Thanks in advance,

Víctor
Hi,

Someone can tell me the mass of the whole robot and an aproximation of each of its parts?

I've been searching on the forums but i haven't found anything.

Thanks in advance,

Víctor
Dows
Robot Builder
Robot Builder

Post by limor » Mon May 14, 2007 11:47 am

Post by limor
Mon May 14, 2007 11:47 am

I dont recall seeing this type of analysis for the KHR-1

It has been done for the Bioloid if you are interested
I dont recall seeing this type of analysis for the KHR-1

It has been done for the Bioloid if you are interested
limor
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by Dows » Mon May 14, 2007 2:00 pm

Post by Dows
Mon May 14, 2007 2:00 pm

I've noticed that the parts sold at the store come with a weight in the right, do you know if this weight is accurate? (And.. they are in Kg?)

And can somebody give me the weight of KHR-1's red battery or the weight of the robot itself ? I haven't it available ( else i would do the weights myself : S ) and i need the data to end the physics module of my simulator.

Thanks a lot ^.^
I've noticed that the parts sold at the store come with a weight in the right, do you know if this weight is accurate? (And.. they are in Kg?)

And can somebody give me the weight of KHR-1's red battery or the weight of the robot itself ? I haven't it available ( else i would do the weights myself : S ) and i need the data to end the physics module of my simulator.

Thanks a lot ^.^
Dows
Robot Builder
Robot Builder

Post by limor » Fri May 18, 2007 2:57 am

Post by limor
Fri May 18, 2007 2:57 am

Hi, seems like someone has recently uploaded the KHR-1 into physX using the MS robot studio tools.
Check out the video interview with Laurent : http://www.robots-dreams.com/2006/10/mi ... bot_3.html

and he actually has put the files up for downloading
http://www.lessieux.com/mywiki/index.ph ... s_SDK_Work

you will probably find some weight information in there.

Following work we did with the Bioloid, you should be warned it is a real pain getting precise measurements of weight and inertia tensor for various components.

which simulator are you using ?
Hi, seems like someone has recently uploaded the KHR-1 into physX using the MS robot studio tools.
Check out the video interview with Laurent : http://www.robots-dreams.com/2006/10/mi ... bot_3.html

and he actually has put the files up for downloading
http://www.lessieux.com/mywiki/index.ph ... s_SDK_Work

you will probably find some weight information in there.

Following work we did with the Bioloid, you should be warned it is a real pain getting precise measurements of weight and inertia tensor for various components.

which simulator are you using ?
limor
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by shsan » Fri May 18, 2007 11:25 am

Post by shsan
Fri May 18, 2007 11:25 am

Hi,

I am the one who made the simulation although it was not complete.

All weights I used were approximated and I can confirm what limor said that getting the weights and inertia tensor correct is a major pain.

I managed to get a full KHR2 simulated under Webots but I had to tweak the weight quite a bit.

Also the way you simulate the controller is very important. I think I had the speed control wrong and again that's causing major issues.

shsan
Hi,

I am the one who made the simulation although it was not complete.

All weights I used were approximated and I can confirm what limor said that getting the weights and inertia tensor correct is a major pain.

I managed to get a full KHR2 simulated under Webots but I had to tweak the weight quite a bit.

Also the way you simulate the controller is very important. I think I had the speed control wrong and again that's causing major issues.

shsan
shsan
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by Dows » Fri May 18, 2007 10:23 pm

Post by Dows
Fri May 18, 2007 10:23 pm

I've coded my own simulator with very very simple physics (only 2D movements in each plane) so i don't have problems calculating I hehehe

However the physics module isn't working very well...and i have to read the tesis in a month XD

I've calculated the whole mass of the model to be 1,625 kg i hope this would be a good aproximation :S

By the way, do you know the angular velocity of one khr-1s servo at max speed?

Thanks to all :)
I've coded my own simulator with very very simple physics (only 2D movements in each plane) so i don't have problems calculating I hehehe

However the physics module isn't working very well...and i have to read the tesis in a month XD

I've calculated the whole mass of the model to be 1,625 kg i hope this would be a good aproximation :S

By the way, do you know the angular velocity of one khr-1s servo at max speed?

Thanks to all :)
Dows
Robot Builder
Robot Builder

Post by shsan » Sat May 19, 2007 1:44 am

Post by shsan
Sat May 19, 2007 1:44 am

I don't remember exactly which servo the KHR1 uses but you can find most of the details for the Kondo servos here.

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/tsukumo/487433 ... 10/531069/

Ok it's in japanese but you should be able to see the numbers.

If the servo is the KRS-786/784 then it's 0.17sec for 60deg.
I don't remember exactly which servo the KHR1 uses but you can find most of the details for the Kondo servos here.

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/tsukumo/487433 ... 10/531069/

Ok it's in japanese but you should be able to see the numbers.

If the servo is the KRS-786/784 then it's 0.17sec for 60deg.
shsan
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by limor » Sat May 19, 2007 11:03 am

Post by limor
Sat May 19, 2007 11:03 am

There's some technical information about KHR-1 on RoboSavvy Main Menu on the left (Humanoids->KHR-1)
There's some technical information about KHR-1 on RoboSavvy Main Menu on the left (Humanoids->KHR-1)
limor
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

8 postsPage 1 of 1
8 postsPage 1 of 1