Bioloid Premium parts

3D Humanoid robot simulation, simulated robot physics, 3D models, Humanoid robot Art
2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1

Bioloid Premium parts

Post by Fritzoid » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by Fritzoid
Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:24 pm

As part of an ongoing project, I have assembled the necessary information and files to create a detailed simulation of the Bioloid Premium kit. The parts and assembly files are in Alibre Design format and the mesh files are maintained in Blender format. Both sets of data were converted from the original Robotis igs files. The files are too big to post here but can be made available if you contact me by email or by private message.
As part of an ongoing project, I have assembled the necessary information and files to create a detailed simulation of the Bioloid Premium kit. The parts and assembly files are in Alibre Design format and the mesh files are maintained in Blender format. Both sets of data were converted from the original Robotis igs files. The files are too big to post here but can be made available if you contact me by email or by private message.
Fritzoid
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by jockcharly » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:06 am

Post by jockcharly
Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:06 am

I am in search of these parts as I require them for my task. I find them through one of my friend. Is there any software that has to be downloaded for total access of these parts. Most of my files consists of the images and Java script. Could you please produce some attachment links regarding the measures and other tips for using these parts?

free software downloads
New Freeware Downloads
I am in search of these parts as I require them for my task. I find them through one of my friend. Is there any software that has to be downloaded for total access of these parts. Most of my files consists of the images and Java script. Could you please produce some attachment links regarding the measures and other tips for using these parts?

free software downloads
New Freeware Downloads
jockcharly

2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1