Gazebo Simulation model

3D Humanoid robot simulation, simulated robot physics, 3D models, Humanoid robot Art
2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1

Gazebo Simulation model

Post by Kishan » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:10 pm

Post by Kishan
Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:10 pm

Hi every one..

I am to design a bipedal walking model on gazebo. This is my first time using player Gazebo. I have been trying to look for a tutorial to see how i can build one. Does anyone have any idea on that because i cant find a good tutorial on line.

One of the manuals I found said I edit the existing model , but then i tried editing the bandit model but it gives me an error saying it cant find the body i added. I cant seem to figure out where each body part is defined nor the dependencies of the files?

I would be really grateful if somebody could help. Thanks in advance.
Hi every one..

I am to design a bipedal walking model on gazebo. This is my first time using player Gazebo. I have been trying to look for a tutorial to see how i can build one. Does anyone have any idea on that because i cant find a good tutorial on line.

One of the manuals I found said I edit the existing model , but then i tried editing the bandit model but it gives me an error saying it cant find the body i added. I cant seem to figure out where each body part is defined nor the dependencies of the files?

I would be really grateful if somebody could help. Thanks in advance.
Kishan

Post by SK » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:31 am

Post by SK
Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:31 am

You might want to take a look at the Unified Robot Description Format used in ROS:
http://www.ros.org/wiki/urdf
It allows specifying your robot model in XML and using it in gazebo. You also get interoperability with rviz visualization and other URDF based functionality for free.
You might want to take a look at the Unified Robot Description Format used in ROS:
http://www.ros.org/wiki/urdf
It allows specifying your robot model in XML and using it in gazebo. You also get interoperability with rviz visualization and other URDF based functionality for free.
SK
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1